Quality soy wax candle in green glass
Hand-poured right here in Australia, this 9oz (255g) green glass candle has been filled with a soy wax blend and combined with fragrance notes.
Using only top quality materials, from the velvety-smooth wax, to lead-free cotton wicks and inspiring fragrances. This Lanterncove Jade 9oz candle contains 1 wick, which ensures an even burn from start to finish.
Burn time: Approx 60 hours (burn times may vary).
Candle Safety Precautions
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn within sight; ensure your candle is extinguished before leaving the room or falling asleep.
- Keep away from flammable items or surfaces.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours.
- Discontinue use when wax reaches 5mm from the base of container.
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface, as a burning candle may become quite hot.
- Never move a burning candle, always ensure that the candle is extinguished, wax is solid and the container has cooled prior to handling.
- Avoid burning your candle in draft areas, near an open window, vent or fan.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish your candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never extinguish your candle with water or any other liquid.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to the recommended length of 6mm each time the candle is re-lit.
Candle Care Guide
Following this guide will ensure that you get the best performance and burn-time out of your Lanterncove scented soy candle.
- During the first burn of any container candle, it is crucial that the burn last long enough to melt the wax all the way to the edges; this prevents tunnelling?
- Ensure that the wick is kept at the recommended length of 6mm prior to each re-lighting to prevent soot from gathering on the inside of your candle vessel.
- Never allow the flame to come in contact with the sides of your candle, this will cause blackening and overheating of the vessel.
- If the inside of your candle vessel becomes blackened during a burn; extinguish the flame, allow the wax to set, wipe with a dry paper towel and check length of wick.
- Discontinue use if your candle becomes cracked, chipped or damaged in any way.
- Never introduce any foreign objects or liquids into your candle, and ensure any wick or match debris are removed prior to re-lighting.
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid a build-up of dust.
- We recommend the use of a candle-snuffer for proper extinguishing, however if this is not available blow gently and steadily on the flame to extinguish.
- Container candle burn times will vary; fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions all affect the length of candle life.