Adapts to you
- The M.250 comes equipped with twelve distinct tool bits which can be swapped, removed and replaced at will. Thinking of taking up cycling? Load up on TORX bits and Allen keys, and you’re away.
Always in reach
- The M.250’s removable case features both a belt clip and magnetic mounting point, so you can store it how you want, where you want.
- Tough yet flexible, the M.250’s holster creates a secure shell around it’s bank of screwdriver bits - keeping your tool together and your bag safe.
A diverse inventory
- Among the M.250’s screwdrivers are a set of Allen keys, TORX bits and eyeglass drivers, giving you the tools you need to tackle the most unexpected of repairs.
- The M.250’s holster comes equipped with a powerful N52 magnet, readily snapping onto any ferritic surface. From the shed to the car to the kitchen, it’ll always be in reach.
Reach obscure screws
- With a 50mm (2”) extender, the M.250 can access screws in the unlikliest of places, and, with magnetic retention, you won’t be losing screws.
- Made using the same engineered composite as our M.100, and reinforced with a stainless steel insert, the M.250’s 1/4” driver will survive up to 10Nm of force.
The Tactica M250 represents a one-stop-shop solution for tackling any screwdriver task you might face, no matter where you are.
Size: 76mm (L) x 45mm (W) x 26mm (D) 170 grams